Powered by Blogger.

Followers

RSS

Pages

:: ENjoY 3D MoVIeS ::



It happened about two to three weeks ago..We have spend time together watching this movie...maybe some of you had been watched this movie for many times but im still gonna said that I am really enjoy watching this movie and I still remember this story from the early till the end!! I dont know why...maybe this is my first experience watching the adventurous movie like this...


Plus, it is a 3D movie! yesz.. i am very excited because this is the first experience in my life watching 3D movies in cinema!! Its quite amazing experience...once you wear the 3D glasses, you will feel that the actor and actress acting right in front of you!!! and you know what?? I  feel that I want to touch, kiss and hug them!!! :p
myself and Amal ..with the 3D glasses!! :)

Back to the story...  The Rock was so handsome in this movie!! He is really attractive and her character was so different in this movie...where he act as a lovely father of his son. The Mysterious Island is actually one of the best family-adventure films I've seen in a while. Fans of the first film will have a blast with this color-schemed sequel, and may also even find this one a bigger and better achievement!



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment